Skip to main content

Glass house and the Nerdy Dreamer.

Stop thinking. Will you ever do that, given the fact that someone asked you to do it? You’d probably ‘think’, and then ask that person, ‘…and do what? And what do I get in return, if it’s an experiment? And why me? …’
If you belong here, I shall tell you my story.
Before that, are you one of those people, who get loved by others, and then are left to their own, only to know that they should wait for someone better in life, because they deserve better?
Each one of us, we, 6 billion people on this earth, has a story. One that talks about us. One that is unique in more than one way. 6 billion stories that is. But do we ever think about it. No, no one really cares. No one does. I have my own work, my problems, my people, my dreams, my nightmares…
Everyone has a story. I have one too. One that’s worth telling. One that’s worth listening.
I am a girl of no problems. I live in my own little world I prefer calling … ‘the world’. And by that you guessed it right, I hate to think, be it naming my own world. ( I shall think of some name by my next story! ) Though I have names for eveything I own.(well almost everything!) My first diary. My laptop. My ipod. My second diary. Oh! My pen name too!
‘Life is a dream. Live it like it no one can imagine it to be’. Some famous personality and I am sure of that, seconds this thought. My point is, I have a well-directed life when it comes to formal societal behavior, courtesy parents, friends (yes!), teachers, and so on. In a way, I was this total nerd who just would follow what she was told to act like or behave.
There is also this part of me who dreams, a lot. Building castles in the air is a phrase I developed in my past life, because I knew I’ll need it to describe me later. Fantasies rush through my blood every second.
In the middle of all this, someone just taught me how to love. To love someone whom you don’t know, someone you want to know, someone you never knew you want. I had my own glass house now. About the same time around, he disappeared. Leaving no traces of the last few days. Well, I am okay with that too, I just want me to be happy, if that means you’re not around. But God, I just pray you send something for me, which could teach me, again. I somehow lost my emotional intelligence in the process.
You will never be too far from my heart. A different me, just so same. My glass house.


Is that making any sense to you? At all ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-it

Waking up to the sounds of nature, She did all she could to avoid her start to the day. The routine wasn't hers to follow, so God help those who wanted to help her. With a bag full of munchies and a bouncy walk with the blaring music in her ears, she walked to her regular book store - one that was not ruined by the virtues of modern technologies. In the pile of her books, behind her glasses, she felt like a princess in her own right. Owning the world of words. Conquering all thoughts. Riding her horse of imagination. "This one is tricky",  she heard a voice which almost felt like it came from within. "I can't seem to decide what book I want read. They all either equally good, or well, equally bad." Slowly rising from the top rim of the book, her eyes tried to make sense of what her ears just caught. "Sir, what genre of books do you read?", asked the furious sales woman behind the counter. She was obviously not happy with this confused customer who

Gimme gimme.. mooooore! THIS DAY AND THAT THINGS!

Walking on a street in Nerul (Navi Mumbai), at 11.30 in the night, you are singing ‘Maujja hi Maujjaa’, dancing ‘wierdly’ to the tunes of ‘Nasik dhol’ hums, smiling your way to glory, its just a hangover of the historic match in ‘D.Y. Patil stadium’ – the bbbigest stadium in Mumbai, witnessing its first match ever! ‘Mumbai Indians match tickets! Please get me a ticket I beg you!’ Here starts my journey to get to my FIRST MATCH in a stadium, ever! The‘oh! My god! I am so egg-xited’ syndrome never seemed to end. Arrangements to the stadium and back were all done, don’t ask how! Well, after all not everyone gets the opportunity to such a historic match, you see. Ok, try and get the picture. You are 12-15 youngsters, in 3 different cars, getting to a stadium, 4 hours in advance. In the car, with absolutely no idea of the scorching heat outside, the smoke of the trucks and other vehicles, the traffic, its just The Match in our heads at the moment. You reach the parking place next to the sta

Y?

Hey. my first post. really nervous. *sniggers* hehe My first blog... my baby... awww. ok so NOW ... a small favor for me and Y?.. we just want to know how will our blog be percieved as. And what kind of people will be viewing my blog and nyaa nyaa... SO. Interpret this picture for me. You may leave your comments here. thanks. ruchi.